A skinny jean can be flattering to petite women, especially those who have slender legs. When petites wear jeans, the most slimming colors (and the hues that will make short women look a bit taller) are black and dark-wash navy.
I know; I know! The trendiest jeans this spring are print jeans, and those petites who have trendy fashion personalities will probably not be able to resist, but black or dark-wash jeans in a style that works for a woman's body type remain the most flattering jeans for short women.
How to Wear Black Legging Jeans for Petites
- Wear black legging jeans with a pretty top featuring a V-neckline.
- Wear black legging jeans with a sweater and scarf.
- Wear black legging jeans with a fitted top and a classic blazer.
- Wear black legging jeans with stiletto heels.
- Make sure that your jeans fit well with no bagging or sagging.
Find out by going to the next page.