Many retailers in the United Kingdom sell clothing especially sized for petites, and many will ship to countries other than the UK. If you are used to American sizing, it's good to be aware that UK sizing is frequently two sizes smaller than you would normally wear. although the sizing from various retailers and manufacturers varies. In any case, it's always a good idea to check each retailer's sizing charts to make sure that you're ordering a garment that will fit you. Don't forget that prices quoted on UK sites will be in pounds, rather than in dollars.
1. TopshopAlthough Topshop originated in Great Britain, it's now also in the United States, and there is also a Topshop Web site for customers in the United States (Vendor's US Site), as well as several other Topshop Web sites in different countries. Topshop is known for trendy, hip clothing for young women. Dresses, tops, jeans, knitwear, jackets, shorts, skirts, pants, and swimwear are all available in petite sizes. If you're buying petite clothing just so that skirts and dresses are short enough, you might want to shop the regular sizes at Topshop because the skirts and dresses tend to be short anyway. Petite clothing at Topshop is made for women who are 5'3" and under.
2. AsosThis London-based fashion retailer offers free shipping worldwide. Like Topshop, Asos maintains a Web site for customers in the United States (Vendor's US Site). Petite clothing at Asos is designed for the woman 5'3" and under, and there's a wide variety of garments available for petites, including bodysuits, cardigans, coats, jackets, dresses, jeans, jumpsuits, leggings, playsuits, tops, shorts, skirts, pants, sweats, and vests. Clothing from Asos is trend-driven and youthful with a petite size of UK4 - UK16.
3. DebenhamsIn addition to its stores in the UK and Ireland, Debenhams has 69 brick-and-mortar stores in 24 other countries. Delivery from Debenhams online store is available in over 40 countries, including the United States. With over 800 petite garments in stock, Debenhams is a major source for clothing for petites. As might be expected from a major department store, Debenhams offers clothing that's appropriate for all women of all ages with both classic and trendy styles being available. Types of garments for petites include dresses, tops, coats, jackets, skirts, pants, jeans, and leggings. Clothing for petites at Debenhams is sized for the woman 5'4" and under. The size range for petite clothing is 6P - 18P.
4. WallisWallis's first store opened in London in 1932, and its philosophy is to design clothes that allow real women to look great. Regular size are available in a range of 8 - 20, and petite clothing for women 5'3" and under usually ranges from sizes 8 - 18. Garments available for petites include tops, dresses, coats, jeans, and trousers. For women who have a romantic fashion personality, Wallis has quite a bit of floral fashion. Wallis also has a nice selection of little black dresses. Shipping is free in the UK for orders over £30, and it's free in the US for orders over $30. US customers must order from the Wallis US Web site (Vendor's US Site).
5. M&CoAt M&Co, petite clothing is available in sizes 8 - 18 for women who are 5'3" and under. M&Co has dresses, tops, trousers, jeans, skirts and jackets for petites. International shipping is available, including shipping to the United States. Look for shipping promotions, during which free international shipping is available.
6. PrecisPrecis ships just to customers in the United Kingdom, including Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Highlands, Scilly Isles and Northern Ireland with free standard delivery. Petite fashion is available in sizes 6 - 18 for women who are 5'3" and under. Precis offers dresses, skirts, tops, trousers, coats, and jackets for petites.
Vendor's US Site) when placing orders.
Vendor's US Site), where they will be able to pay in dollars, rather than pounds.